Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 dream
Had a weird dream about McDonald and KFC yesterday thanks to the facebook pic which i shared. I dreamt that KFC and McDonald was having a fight... In the middle, they turn their head and ask me KFC + McDonald: Who is right/ Who should win? Me: Had a hard time deciding While I was pondering, Subway come along singing Subway: "eat fresh!" I say Hi to subway Subway happily jog down and offer me some vegi which he plant himself! Then I sing "eat fresh" with subway while McDonald and KFC are still fighting among themselves~ What a relaxed dream I had!
"dream" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 @7:44 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»