Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Before convocation
Hi guys!It's time to update!!!

GUESS WHAT?! Tomorrow is my convocation! wooo can't imagine I used to be envious of others wearing the graduation gown. Though there are various feedback that IT WAS EXTREMELY UGLY which not to much surprise, it really is FREAKING ugly, I am still nonetheless excited.

Excited at the same time I should be considering what do I really want to do in the future.

Given my immature mentality, I have the premonition that I am still not suitable to be thrown outside the arena(workplace).

I wanted to continue studying but computer science was not really something which I would be keen to continue.

Please give me a little bit more time, I will figure things out.
"Before convocation" was Posted On: Thursday, April 19, 2012 @7:16 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»